Revolutionary War in South Carolina - Assignment
Battles of the American Revolution Project
As a group, you will create an expert group poster about one of the major battles of the American Revolution that occurred in South Carolina.
Requirements: Information that should be a part of your poster includes:
· Date of the battle
· Description about the location of the battle (included on a map of SC)
· Military leaders (both American and British) involved in the battle
· Detailed events/ Key moments of the battle
· Outcome of the battle
· Importance of the battle
· Any unique or interesting facts that you learn about the battle
· Illustration about your battle
Tips for Creating the Poster:
· All group members must complete a “research” worksheet before they can start on the group poster.
· You may use books or the Internet for research. You must cite any source that you use in correct MLA format. Each group will create one bibliography that you will pass in when the project is complete.
1. Name of your battle:
2. Date(s) of the battle:
3. Description about the location of the battle:
4. British military leader(s):
5. American military leader(s):
6. Detailed events/ key moments during the battle:
7. Outcome of the battle:
8. Any interesting facts that you learn about the battle:
QR Code - Get the Link!
Sign Up for EasyBib
1. Sign in to your Google Account: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click the MULTI COLORED App Grid at the top left of your screen.
3. When the Google Apps for Education page comes up, look down at the very bottom and choose the SECOND category of Google Apps. Look for the EasyBib App and click on it.
4. Click on RED SIGN UP in top right corner. You must click on this link!
5. First name, last name, email (use greenvilleschools.us email account from school), password, confirm password again, leave it on student, coupon code is ralphchandler2015...all small letters and no spaces!
6. Cllck sign up!
You will see your username in the top right corner and you should see PRO in the upper left corner. That's how you know your are in our paid subscription/premium version with no ads and extra prompts and helps to cite your work in MLA format.